Thursday, April 1, 2010

works.

yesterday which is my last day of working in Yoyo Cafe.
i came then i in work prepare and do the bread.
xiao bo came and helped me.
the others came then want bully me liao.
they said today is your last day so you must pull the iron doors and throw rubbish.
then i think, pull the thgs should be fun but not throw the rubbish. haha!
they just play with me la.
i then had conversation with my supervisor. haha.
she said to me if they treat you no nice, you come back here. i give you enjoy and play few days at there but not too long so must fast come back. okay?
i was like wow? am i really can? haha.
we both talked few topics again la.
she smiled sweetly. heee.
my head gifted me a little wallet and said to me nah.. i gift you. this is one of the brands that i like.
i was a bit suprised and thanked for the gift.
so i stayed at upstair the whole day.
i successfully cooked my eggs!
before, i never really done cooking my egg. i always cook half way then leave it to my mom. or never cook it again.
so i felt a bit proud la ths time. haha!
impossible just bcs i don't dare to face to cook the egg then i ask someone come up to help me cook.
that will be more embarassing. x.x
when it's closing time, i start do my duty lo but i left my kitchen for a while bcs i want to pull the iron thg. hahah. too bad bcs of my kitchen many to do so i just pulled 3 only. huhu.
David he asked for hug but i don't want bcs sad tu then he seemed wanted to cry out.
Yvonne brought her own made cake to us.
it were seperated to me, head and workmates.
they accident the last piece of the cake then took to play. -.-
John even wash it and with soap. mao lit.
tiba2, Zhen Wei sprayed us with his perfume. lols.
while waiting for our head, they kept playing and joking.
they played really crazily. aww.
then boss came out and join.
it was really funny.
then we went to foh sang eat.
then reached there, we sat ow.
then we ordered foods and drinks. i ordered different drink with them which all chinese teh ping and 1 warm water but mine bali ice. haha.
i din heard their orders.
they said uiyoh.. different from us ow. nvm. haha.
Zhen Wei said you really decided not to stay? hm.. when working we're that serious but after closing we actually more like tai lin ngong. haha!
then they talked many topics la.
i can't stop laughing hear they talk. really zadao. -.-'
Zhen Wei last ask me were you happy working with us?
i replied yes la.
he asked again aren't you going to stay, really?
xiao bo helped me answer. hehe.
nearly 2am, i had to go home already. so then i good bye to them. huhu.
i saw Janice with ah Xiang and Alan and their 1 friend idk d.
before go to car, i go kacau them. keke.
then i drove back home.
i got influenced by John's flu -.-
i just talked to him yet how can i got influnced? :s
now the flu nonstop coming out.
i missed a show on Tuesday. too bad i was off no work.
anyways, i was happy to see their last laughters.
it's good that they all confessed.
i hope they don't fight here fight there anymore.


this it d one that xiao bo gift.


John acts.

i treasure both good times and bad times when working in there. i'll miss you people much. :-*
i'm sorry much and thanks much to all for everything.
huhu :(

back home till now i haven't go to sleep.
i smsed with him until morning.
i'm dead if he know i not yet sleep. ==
today will be my first day of working in Frenz Cafe, later.
he said he will come early.
at least i have accompanion. hehe.
i hope everything goes fine.

papai.

No comments:

Post a Comment