Friday, April 2, 2010

another fst day.

my first day of working in Frenz Cafe was fine.
i'm glad that he will be the one to lead and teach me.
the drinks recipe are quite easy but i feel hard to memorize bcs they seem complicated.
one of the boss said to me it's time to change the taste of Yoyo Cafe with Frenz Cafe. let's try our milky tea. taste which is better.
well, Frenz Cafe is all about own make unlike Yoyo Cafe mostly are made from factory la.
they're really playful.
i nvr know once he laugh, he would laugh till the max. -.-'
i just don't really get with all those jokes. :s
he leads me, he takes care me, he teaches me, he helps me.
i accidentally injured my hand again but it's worst than my first day in Yoyo.
the wound is a line not so long la.
he asked me go find medicine at store room. -.-
ths 1 said is you asked her cut off the oranges, should be you take for her mah. hah.
so he brought me to store room to put medicine with plaster.
i can feel it. hahah.
blablabla.
it wasn't like what i thought that fun.
i felt quite boring bcs ntg much to do.
yet, i'm quite slow do the drinks. haix.
in that 1 day, i've threw few cups. HAHA
you can't blame me.
the machines are weird so no wonder.
then they kept asking me this that abt Yoyo.
i didn't say what i shouldn't say la. i just said some only.
he asked here syok? i said not really. ==
he got his salary just now and he showed me.
i keep looking to the front. :(
she told me next week will come another new girls.
so i guess i can't go back even if i want to bcs it's full jor.
he said he bu she de me go.
then we talked hp for hours again.
he said he really likes me. only one thing he is afraid if we're together is he can't stand not sticking me.
i just gotta said then don't together but that's sad.
i just don't know la.

papai.

No comments:

Post a Comment