Sunday, April 4, 2010

Fri' night suddenly became busy and the orders need to be done fast.
i was a bit scared. :s
night shift employees' ages are near so maybe that's why they're sticky. haha.
bcs i back earlier than them so i needa do something tho' before i back.
he treated me good la.
he takes care me well.
hv this 1 boss very friendly and funny.
sometimes we 2 sit together but no talk d.
then he came in and saw us then said we pak to. -.-'
we're not even together. lol.
ytd was Xian's birthday. :)
i'm having period now so i'm quite lazy to walk.
he said hai to ths 1 girl which is my friend but she didn't hear it.
i ignored him a while then he sengaja talk to me.
ytd hv 1 group boys came drink.
1 of them is working in Yoyo and he was wearing the Yoyo uniform. -.-
then he said to me tu Yoyo zai.
i said eh? i ever had interest towards him.
( i fst saw him during interview with supervisor at Damai Yoyo )
then his face changed and seemed jealous. haha.
he ignored me. -.-
i was better that i still had reply him yet he didn't. zz
i looked at the guy felt familiar towards me. haha. :s
we 2 quite sticky and keep following each other.
our wearing always d same.
he tag in i tag in, i tag out he tag out.
what's silly was we jealous with each other. lols.
i know we are sweet right? XD jk. haha.
the fst day i came i tag in my shirt.
Gavin said to me why you tag in? no nd tag in d la. but you with him ngam la. husband and wife. he also tag in 1.
then Joan said ya hor. haha. i asked Joan who that him? then she said xuan. i know jor oh cehh. hah.
ytd i came then Gavin said to me good. hv Yoyo d working style.
i said to him idk what you're talking about. hahaha.
blablabla.
actually there's more i wanna say but idk what to write.
so that's it.

papai.

No comments:

Post a Comment